Meanwhile Operator: Meanwhile Space CIC
Partnership support from: Brent Borough Council and meanwhile Foundation
Project open March 2015 - January 2016
Chesterfield House offered office, studio, workshop space and a car park for creatives and entrepreneurs. Ranging from small offices to large open spaces, the space hosted 52 residents enabling them to try out their projects, events and use flexible workspace.
Some of the project impacts include:
- 10 free skill share workshops delivered by space residents to local people, with 120 attendees in total.
- 15 free events open to the public took place at Chesterfield House, with 442 attendees in total.
- 87 volunteers and paid interns from the local community worked with the users of the space on various projects.
- 75% reported making new business connections
- 20% reported business collaborations within the space
- 50% reported increased sales/business activity while in the space
- 85% reported improved organisational skills and confidence of running and growing their business